🎉 Announcing Adaptive Cards 1.2
We’re excited to announced the release of Adaptive Cards v1.2!
This release enables greater interactivity within your cards, improved visual styling options, and with “fallback support” we are one step closer to a world where cards can be freely exchanged between hosts with different rendering capabilities.
Check out this sample card using some of the new functionality.
- Element-level fallback support
- Full bleed background images/containers
- More Container styles to match Textblock styles
- Better inline text formatting
- TextBlock inline Actions
- Base64 encode image into URI (Data URIs)
- Input.Text with associated action (Quick-Reply)
- TextBlock font styles
- Action sentiment (primary / destructive)
- Place actions anywhere in the card (ActionSet)
- Stretch and Repeat for Background Images
- MinHeight Property on Containers
- Wrap property on ChoiceSet/Toggle
We’re working closely with all our partners to roll out the update as soon as possible. Stay tuned here and keep an eye on the Partner Status page to see which version works in which hosts.
Check out the full release notes to learn more and get started!
Principal Program Manager at Microsoft, running the Adaptive Cards project. Loving the new cross-platform, open-source, MSFT ride